activemq-users mailing list archives

From josealvarado <josealvar...@inspiredsystems.com.au>
Subject Re: How to forward a topic using network of brokers
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 03:29:16 GMT
Thanks for your reply

I tried using the ">" but it does not forward anything. I can see that the
topic has a consumer and that broker B is connected to broker A in the
"network" tab but it does not forward my topic as it does with my queues.

this is the line I have in my configuration:
<topic physicalName="VirtualTopic.IS.Event.EventName"/>

the physical name is the same one as it appears under "topics" category. do
you know if there's any way that I can forward it as a queue using the
"Consumer.Service.VirtualTopic...."?

or do you have any more suggestions?

Thanks