activemq-users mailing list archives

From Elmo <elmo2...@email.de>
Subject Re: Glassfish 3.1.2, ActiveMQ 5.9.0, MDB: Long lasting Message blocks other Messages
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 20:20:36 GMT
Hello Tim,

thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, a different prefetch size changed the number of waiting messages: the
smaller the size, the smaller the number of waiters. E.g. prefetch size 20
made 19 messages waiting, 2 made 1 waiting. A prefetch size 0 had the effect
that no Message was delivered to my MDB.

I think having 4 Consumers instead of 1 Consumer with bean-pool size 4 and
using prefetch size of 1 would solle the problem, but I would have to
duplicate my MDB three times, right?

Best regards,
Marc