activemq-users mailing list archives

From tiger3 <hli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: message is not shown in queue of activemq broker though it is sent
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 13:27:27 GMT
Thanks for the reply, Tim. Days and weekend hours were spent in the
investigation of many possible causes of this issue. Eventually, I found
that the transaction was turned on for the session while the commit() was
never called. That is the root cause of the issue, very simple.

However, I just could not believe such a problem was not emerged long ago in
the project I am on. That piece of buggy code has been there for quite a few
months and tested many times without seeing this problem. In other words,
the commit() was not called, and the message was put into the queue without
problem with transactional=true. This is something I still feel mysterious.

Thanks.