activemq-users mailing list archives

From tiger3 <hli...@gmail.com>
Subject message is not shown in queue of activemq broker though it is sent
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 20:55:23 GMT
Hi,

I came across a problem recently. The java program serves as message
producer and sends message to a queue. When the program is run in my
laptop(a windows machine), that message is logged in activemq logging and
shows in the queue when I look at the activemq web console(running in
linux). However, when that java program is run in linux, that message is
never received by activemq broker, as it never shows up in activemq broker
logs or activemq web console. I debugged the java code and noticed that that
message was sent over to the broker without any exception thrown, though it
seems that the message was not received in the broker end.

The message broker is activeMQ 5.10.0 running in linux. I wonder what I need
to do to find the root cause of the problem. I did some search, some people
recommend tcpdump on port. However, I do not have permission to run tcpdump
command in that linux server.

Any clue?

Thanks.