activemq-users mailing list archives

From MarcoM <ma...@integrationbydesign.nl>
Subject How to to get the JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime/OutTime using .NET NMS
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 10:55:50 GMT
Hi,

We want to use the JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime/OutTime to do performance
testing.
The NMS .NET API (C#) doesn't provide these on the IMessage Interface.
However, the Message classes implement them (BrokerIntime/OutTime).

We now use reflection, but I think these properties should be exposed on the
IMessage interface directly.

So the questions are:
 - Is there a currently a way other than reflection to get these properties?
 - If not, how can I put in a change request to support for these
properties?

Regards,

Marco