activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: finding out which consumer a message has been sent to using only message id
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:49:21 GMT
This information is not available via JMX nor (to the best of my knowledge)
via the advisory messages, and it's not available in the logs at the
default logging level.  It might be available if you changed the logging
level to DEBUG or TRACE; you'd have to either give it a try or peruse the
code, whichever was easier for you.

I'm not aware of another way you could get that info without changing
client code (if all of your clients logged the ID of every message, then
it's just a matter of grepping all their logs till you find the right one,
but that takes client code changes and the ability to mandate that
requirement to all clients and to access their logs), but maybe someone
else will know of one.

Tim