activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat resources and dynamic queues
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:46:33 GMT
I don't run ActiveMQ within Tomcat so this isn't the configuration syntax
I'm used to (so sorry if I'm overlooking something obvious), but it seems
like expected behavior to me.  You told ActiveMQ what name to use for the
queue, and it used it.  Can you point me to documentation that indicates
that ActiveMQ would only use part of the name you gave it?  And what did
you expect the broker would do with the "dynamicQueues/" part of the name
instead of using it in the name of the queue?

Tim