activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: DOS attack on activemq setup
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:59:50 GMT
If you're using persistent messages in ActiveMQ to store messages to the
disk, and the user can lunch a DOS attack against the disk through another
application, the result will be a DOS attack against ActiveMQ.  Obviously
the ability to do this depends on what applications are located on the same
disk and the attacker's access to those applications.