activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: SecurityException: User is not authenticated
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 12:38:58 GMT
Those are IDs (and I'm positive they have to be unique); I was referring to
<property name="name" value="BASIC" /> in each bean.  Maybe Spring doesn't
mind that, I don't remember (I mainly use annotations these days), but it
seemed like an easy thing for you to check.

More generally, I'd simplify your config till it works and then you can add
back in the bells and whistles.  So any references to admin are superfluous
to what you're currently trying to get working; comment all that out and
see if it works.  If it does, you know something's wrong with that aspect
of your config; if not, at least you know that's not the problem.