activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Apollo and Replicated LevelDB Store
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:57:03 GMT
there isn't any active development on Apollo at the moment... but if you're
keen to use it, and willing to contribute back, i know there are a few
others that would offer to help :) but at the moment apollo doesn't have
replicated leveldb. you could also take a look at ActiveMQ Artemis which
does have a replicated store and is also built on a similar non-blocking
model: https://github.com/apache/activemq-6