activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS versioning and NuGet
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:20:49 GMT
The ZeroMQ provider isn't quite ready to be declared stable. There are
still more things I want to do with it. It basically works, but due to the
inherent asynchronous nature of ZeroMQ, it is difficult to create a
deterministic workflow of knowing exactly when a sender and receiver are
fully initialized. Any help is appreciated.