activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOS attack on activemq setup
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:04:27 GMT
Can't find it in the docs - will fix when I get a chance;
Basically the properties on the TransportConnector are:

maximumConsumersAllowedPerConnection and
maximumProducersAllowedPerConnection

You can set them on the TransportConnector (used by the Broker)

e.g. url = "tcp://localhost:61616?maximumProducersAllowedPerConnection=200";