activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Filtering by JMS priority doesn’t work?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 01:07:11 GMT
I’m experimenting with filtering by JMS priority for the memory store since
it natively doesn’t support priority. This way I can just implement it in
the consumer.

However, it doesn’t appear to work with the magic JMSPriority header.

I can filter on application specific headers.  But when I use JMSPriority,
it doesn’t work and I get no messages back.

Thoughts? Maybe its’ being stripped since the memory store doesn’t support
priorities?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*