activemq-users mailing list archives

From gokhaled89 <gokhale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ - 5.4.3: Set usernames and passwords.
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 05:29:12 GMT
I made the change in the activemq-security.xml inside conf/.

        <simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
            <users>
			<authenticationUser username="admin" password="admin"
                    groups="admins"/>
            </users>
        </simpleAuthenticationPlugin>

I removed other users and enabled only group admin. When I consume or
publish the message, it accepts any username and password I provide.
In JAVA I used this:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
				"admin", "xyz", messageBrokerUrl);

As you can see username password combination do not match. Still works for
me.