activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ master-slave topology issue[BUG]
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 05:24:28 GMT
Hi,

I got the logs in this order only and after further checking the system I
got to know that NFS(where we put kahadb and broker logs) was slow during
that time.

I can understand the delay in logs or I/O operations are slow during that
time but it does not justify why failover also open it's transport
connector.

The main concern here is that the (master-slave-shared-storage)topology is
broken which should not happen in any case. If I/O operations are not
happening, master broker should stop and let the failover serve the clients
but here master didn't stop and both opened the connector.

Thanks,
Anuj