activemq-users mailing list archives

From amit2103 <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Apollo and Replicated LevelDB Store
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:40:56 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry if this is a new bie question

Can Apollo be used with replicated levelDB store?
We recently benchmarked apollo and found it very suitable for our usecase.
However we would like to have the option for HA and Failover.

Is there any doc explaining integrating replicated levelDB with Apollo.
I understand that Apollo is still under development and doesnt have
clustering support. Is there any roadmap (about when it will be available).

Many thanks for the reply in advance.