activemq-users mailing list archives

From boekhold <boekh...@gmx.com>
Subject Tomcat resources and dynamic queues
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 06:45:50 GMT
Hi all,

ActiveMQ 5.11.1 (client and broker)
Tomcat 7.0.26

I'm defining a Queue resource in tomcat/conf/context.xml as:

<Resource
   name="jms/RequestQueue"
   auth="Container"
   type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
   factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
   physicalName="dynamicQueues/REQUEST"
/>

This somewhat works, a queue is created and I can see it in the ActiveMQ Web
interface. But the name of the created queue is literally
"dynamicQueues/REQUEST", not just "REQUEST" as I would expect.

Is this a bug, or am I using a wrong configuration?

Maarten