activemq-users mailing list archives

From boekhold <boekh...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.11 with WebSphere Application Server 8.5
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 05:40:53 GMT
boekhold wrote
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know which jars from ActiveMQ 5.11 I need to use with IBM
> Websphere Application Server 8.5.5 in order to create a new ActiveMQ JMS
> Provider?

Figured it out. It's really simple actually. In the WAS console, go to
Resources -> JMS -> JMS Providers, and create a new provider as:

Classpath:
C:/activemq-libs/activemq-client-5.10.0.jar
C:/activemq-libs/hawtbuf-1.10.jar
C:/activemq-libs/slf4j-api-1.7.5.jar

External initial context factory:
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

External provider URL:
tcp://myhost:61616

Then go to Resources -> JMS -> Queue Connection Factories and create a new
one as:

Name: myQCF
JNDI Name: jms/myQueueConnectionFactory
External JNDI Name: QueueConnectionFactory

You can create a new Queue as (Resources -> JMS -> Queues):

Name: myQueue
JNDI Name: queue/myQueue
External JNDI Name: dynamicQueues/myQueue

Maarten