activemq-users mailing list archives

From katamareddy <katama.re...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Messages are lost in a ActiveMQ network message broker
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:14:28 GMT
Hi artnaseef,

Thanks for the inputs.  As you suggested, we will update the ActiveMQ
version to latest 5.10.1.
The topic subscription are non-durable for each broker in the network. Do we
want to configure to durable topic subscriptions? I would need to check the
network connection stability. is there any network monitors, and ActiveMQ
monitor tools so that tool can generate alerts whenever there is some
abnormal conditions happens(in terms of memory, no of messages etc)?
thanks,Reddy.