activemq-users mailing list archives

From katamareddy <katama.re...@tcs.com>
Subject Messages are lost in a ActiveMQ network message broker
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 05:11:36 GMT
There are 70 ActiveMQ nodes in a network broker.
There is a single message publisher which publishes messages in to a topic
of primary ActiveMQ node.
The primary node is in the network broker and the messages will flow from
primary node to other nodes(using topic on each node) in a network broker.
The issue is that messages are lost in the network brokers some times
meaning not consistent . we are using ActiveMQ version 5.4.3. What could be
the reason? How can we monitor network broker nodes in real time?
Appreciative your help on this issue.Thanks