activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James A. Robinson" <j...@highwire.org>
Subject Re: Creating a Network of Replicated LevelDB broker clusters
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:14:26 GMT
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:48 AM, wonderkind <kevin.su@am.sony.com> wrote:

> Has anyone ever created a network of brokers, with each broker been a
> Master/Slave replicated LevelDB store?

My understanding has been that, for replicated LevelDB, you need
a set of three brokers, one master two slave, in order to have proper
redundancy.  You can then network those sets of brokers together
using networkConnectors.

That's what we're planning on deploying. It's what I've been testing
for our setup.

> Is this possible? Any problem with stability during new master election?

Yes, I ran into http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5082
fairly early.  I've not seen any response to my patch, so while I've
got a patched version for myself it's not clear to me whether or
not the fix will be accepted by the developers.

Jim