activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Spring listener suddently stops working
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:36:47 GMT
You can use a JMX viewer (such as JConsole) to look at the number of
dispatched messages for a given consumer; if messages are backed up on the
broker, then you know that the client's prefetch buffer is full, so the
number of messages currently dispatched to it is equal to its prefetch
buffer size.

I didn't follow the question about concurrent consumers...