activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: My pull requests haven’t been merged?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 21:30:05 GMT
Did you also submit pull requests for them into 5.12.x as well?  My
impression (as a non-committer just observing the process) is that
generally fixes get merged into the new version first and foremost, and
only back-ported into a maintenance release if they're deemed important
enough (and if there are enough such fixes to warrant a maintenance
release, which generally seems to be avoided if possible).  But I may be
misinterpreting what I've observed as a non-participant in the process.

Tim