activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Incorrect inflight count for topic subscription
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:24:08 GMT
Christian,

If the JXM attribute names aren't self-documenting (as you're implying),
then the documentation at http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html isn't
sufficient since all it provides is the names.  Can you add explanations of
any attributes you know of that aren't what a newbie would expect to
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html (maybe as a bullet list below the
tables)?

Thanks,
Tim