activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject RE: PolicyEntry parse order and constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy and message counts
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 15:35:02 GMT
So it sounds like there's a bug in the web console's pending message count;
can you submit a bug in JIRA?  Also look at whether the same bug exists in
the equivalent property in JMX and describe what you find in the bug
description.

Add a (separate) enhancement request in JIRA for being able to see store
usage stats at a per-destination level in JMX, and another for exposing the
number of messages discarded because of the pending message limit.

I wasn't clear about how you were defining the PendingLimitCount and
PendingLimitTime attributes you were proposing; can you explain them?