activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Grassi <christiangra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lots of small ActiveMQ instances or one big one?
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 00:59:11 GMT
Hi Kevin,
just curios how many messages per second you are seeing?
Regarding batching in my opinion it is right, even if is not the most
performing solution, to have a fsync per msg as otherwise in case of outage
you lose more messages. Personally speaking in a persistent queue if the
producer is acknowledged that a message is in the queue it should be sent
and persisted.
Just my opinion

Chris