activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My pull requests haven’t been merged?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:51:06 GMT
I had a quick peek at #65 and it seems a little complicated at first glance :-(
The solution seems elegant enough but I wonder if the problem is somewhere else.
gc should not have to stop the world and could also be two stage -
removing and purging
so that the contention with producers/consumers is avoided during purge.

It is great that you did the work to investigate and suggest a solution...
but it will take some dedicated time to validate.
As  long as the pull req is attached to an open jira with a fix
version of 5.12 it will be in the mix.
btw - I did not spot a test that shows the problem. If you have some
variant of a test please add it.