activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Thousands of workers waiting to receive jobs but ActiveMQ isn’t sending them.
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:10:42 GMT
The broker.  I’ll assume the prefetch brokers are empty. I’m looking into
debugging that now but I don’t have tools to introspect.

The broker has thousands of messages.

I just confirmed that a restart DOES improve the situation.

It’s possible that they’re being marked as slow consumers but not *logged*
as such so I’m trying to use JMX to dump the sessions.