activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Thousands of workers waiting to receive jobs but ActiveMQ isn’t sending them.
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 00:47:31 GMT
I’m still trying to track down some issues with ActiveMQ …

One is that I have 5 ActiveMQ servers now, and each one has about 3000
messages pending.  So 15000 messages in queues.

These are non-persistent queues, plenty of memory and plenty of CPU, but
the workers are just blocked waiting to receive work.

I had a hypothesis that this could be slow workers, but after tuning some
things I no longer receive any errors about slow workers.

Restarting the daemons doesn’t fix things either.  Anything else it could
be?  I’m a bit stumped unfortunately.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*