activemq-users mailing list archives

From stak <arun.ktirum...@gmail.com>
Subject Message Grouping Policy
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:14:28 GMT
I read in the activemq documentation that by default activemq supports 1024
groups and going over that limit could cause wierd behavior. I wanted to
understand if the 1024 groups limit is per queue or is it at the broker
level(groups from all queues combined).

In case the message grouping limit is at the broker level and not at queue
level. Can i use same group name across multiple queues. If i am allowed to
usethe same group name for n number of queues without any wierd issues, does
that group name get counted as only one group in the 1024 limit, or is it
counted as n groups.