activemq-users mailing list archives

From "phill.tomlinson" <PhillTomlin...@fico.com>
Subject Multiple Producers not scaling well
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:42:46 GMT
Hi,

I have a single queue and decided to run some basic performance tests. Its a
durable queue with manual acknowledgements.

I started with a single producer thread, that gave a message rate of
96msg/s. Then I tried 20 producer threads, that still gave 96msg/s. Same
again for 50 producer threads.

I am wondering if I there is something wrong here or I have missed some
vital config setting? In the web console I can see for example 20 separate
connections so all producers have their own session and connection.

Thanks,
Phill