activemq-users mailing list archives

From cdelgadob <carlos.delg...@proyecti.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Spring listener suddently stops working
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:46:21 GMT
That's what I suspect, although I'm not sure if this is handled somehow by
Spring. Also, as you can see, the session is transacted, and I'm not sure if
that affects the acknowledge mode... I'll take a look at the prefetch buffer
as soon as we can start the system, this only happens in production, so it's
a bit tricky :S

Also, how can I check a consumer's prefetch buffer size? Also, a consumer
with a full prefetch buffer counts as a concurrent consumer? If that is so,
if just 10 consumers get their buffers full they'd block the message
consumption, right?