activemq-users mailing list archives

From arun196 <arun.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect parameters: {connectionTimeout=1000}
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 22:28:24 GMT
Appreciate if you can help!

Below are my connection settings and the exception I get.

<Resource name="jms/mqConnectionFactory"
  			 auth="Container"
  			 type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
  			 description="JMS Connection Factory"
        	 factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"

brokerURL="failover:(tcp://localhost:61616?keepAlive=true,tcp://localhost:61617?keepAlive=true,tcp://localhost:61618?keepAlive=true)?connectionTimeout=1000&amp;jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=4"

        	 />

Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
javax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to add new Connection to the
pool; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create
Transport. Reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect
parameters: {connectionTimeout=1000}