activemq-users mailing list archives

From maksimenko <sasha.maksime...@gmail.com>
Subject consume one MessageGroup by several consumers
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 14:58:20 GMT
hi

I have set of messages that are sent to queue. Each message has type
property which specified how to handle it. I have several consumers which
process this messages.

I send , say 1000 messages with type A and then 1000 messages with type B.
If processing messages of type A is time consuming, then all messages with
type B have to wait a long time when they are start processing.

I wanted to solve this problem with MessageGroups which allow me to start
consuming messages with type B as soon as they created. But from guide I
understand that only one consumer is assigned to each message group. Is it
possible to customize this and allow say 10 consumers consume messages for
each group?