activemq-users mailing list archives

From "joseph.gagnon" <joseph.gag...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Message Source time vs Receive time
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:24:28 GMT
When messages are processed in ActiveMQ, is there a way to differentiate
between the time the message was sent from a publisher and the time the
message was received by a subscriber?  I can only seem to find a timestamp
property of a JMS Message object, and I'm not even sure what that value
represents.

For some background, I'm trying to see if there is a way that I could order
received messages by the time the message was sent (Source) or by when the
messages were received.