activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jörgen Brutar <Jorgen.Bru...@comhem.com>
Subject Re: Message is moved to DLQ without clear cause
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:42:00 GMT
We see the exact same behaviour. Since it is crucial that we do not loose any messages we have
increased the redelivery to 3. Have you been able to find the root cause of this yet?
/Jörgen

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment
or disclose the contents to any other person