activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Cannot concurrently consume from embedded broker
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:58:35 GMT
Thiago,

Note that you wouldn't have seen this behavior if you weren't telling all
your consumers to wait for the rest before they finish handling a given
message.  Tim and Art correctly pointed out the reason I was missing
(thanks), but you'd never have seen it in the first place if your consumers
had consumed and returned right away, since then they'd have gotten their
prefetched messages too.