activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: non-persistence of messages with leveldb replication…
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:38:00 GMT
Well, keep in mind that with the discontinuation of pure master/slave,
persistence is the only way to get true HA.  So your point about being able
to withstand an outage of part of your datacenter is possible only because
you have persistence in the first place.  (And yes, LevelDB is not giving
you any of those guarantees for any non-persistent messages that your
producers might send.)