activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Sending directly to a queue doesn’t raise ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.>
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 22:53:17 GMT
> This is by design as the second case creates an anonymous producer that
> can send to any destination that it has permission to write to.  Sending
> that advisory every time an anonymous producer sent a message to a given
> destination would create a flood of advisories which would not really be of
> help.

Why is that?

I mean I can create the flood of advisories now anyway. I just have to
manually create a non-anonymous producer and it would then send the same
number of advisories.

Now it’s just slower and you’ve put a burden on me to maintain an LRU cache
and expiry so that I can have reasonable performance :-(

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*