activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Marking a destination read-only?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 20:53:09 GMT
You nailed it.  There’s also the issue of accounting.  To basically find
out for a given IP how backlogged is it…

Also, I pushed the new version of our scheduler that uses the ability to
release queues.

Working great so far.  We went from an unbounded, ever growing list of
queues, some up to 150k or more.. down to about 3000 at peak.

They’re getting GCd every minute and for the most part not locking up.

I’m sure I have a few straggling bugs but ActiveMQ for the most part is
handling it.

Knock on wood :)