activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Documentation on internal LevelDB design?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:26:16 GMT
I think what I want is in-memory but journaled persistence with crash-only
semantics.

Basically, log each message to disk, but keep them in memory.  This would
mean that even on a HDD you would be seeing 100MB throughput.

In theory , leveldb should be able to sustain that, I’m just not sure why
deleting the destinations is so expensive.  Perhaps each one is a separate
database ...