activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Apache Zookeeper comes with ActiveMQ installation right?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 02:16:57 GMT
I don’t think it does but even if it did I wouldn’t run with the stock
zookeeper distributed with ActiveMQ.  There are configuration files,
documentation, etc that should go with it.

Probably best to download a recent version of zk and install it from there.

That’s what we did.

I *DID* check the .jars for you and they are there but I would still
install your own.

Kevin