activemq-users mailing list archives

From mahendran m <mahendra...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Adding mime type to different type of messages
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:10:41 GMT
No , i need didn't use stop . In java i am using JMS Message API and in c# i am using NMS Message
API . How can i achieve now ?
> Subject: Re: Adding mime type to different type of messages
> From: shedis@gmail.com
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:58:25 +0200
> To: users@activemq.apache.org
>
> If using stomp have a look at v1.2 spec for Header content-type section.
>
> Sent from my Mobile Device!
>
> > On Feb 24, 2015, at 12:48, mahendran m <mahendranec@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am sending different type of message like xml , JSON, and text using  JMS Text
message. In the consumer side i need to differentiate the  incoming message as Xml or Json
or Text message , how  can i achieve this ? .Is there any in built option available to set
and get the MIME type like we are setting the content type in Http request ?