activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: Marking a destination read-only?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 23:15:29 GMT
Hey Kevin - I really think there's a better way to address your use case
needs with ActiveMQ that would avoid the turnover of destinations.  I would
welcome the opportunity to help you figure that out.

With that said, if you want to implement your own "read-only" destination
feature, it would be relatively easy to do with a Broker Filter.

One concern I have is putting too much optional functionality directly into
ActiveMQ - every option increases the complexity of ActiveMQ and makes it
that much harder to maintain in general.  "Separation of concerns" is a
powerful tool.