activemq-users mailing list archives

From vromero <victor.rom...@gmail.com>
Subject Virtual Hosts (apollo style) in ActiveMQ 5.x
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 06:12:43 GMT

I'm wondering if someone ever tried to have virtual hosts on ActiveMQ 5.x.
Apollo did have a very interesting approach, however I would rather wait for
ActiveMQ 6 than use Apollo.

Anyhow HornetQ/AMQ6 doesn't seem to have virtual hosts neither at the
moment
<https://docs.jboss.org/hornetq/2.4.0.Final/docs/user-manual/html/interoperability.html>

:

/HornetQ currently doesn't support virtual hosting, which means the 'host'
header in CONNECT fram will be ignored./

My primary goal is to completely separate the namespaces of queues/topics
per tenant, and disallow access from one namespace to the other. I believe I
can accomplish this in interceptors and security but I would like to ask
here for past experiences before starting to try.