activemq-users mailing list archives

From arpita <arpitar...@gmail.com>
Subject Error Code for Failover available in ActiveMQ?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 05:36:20 GMT
We have a application which currently uses IBM MQ as messaging provider. For
the fail-over implementation, the application tries to re-connect
based on some error-codes thrown by the MQ provider. For the IBM MQ, the
fail-over error codes registered in the application are like
MQJMS2005,MQJMS2007,MQJMS2008.

Now, we are planning to use Active MQ(5.8) (set up as Master - Slave)
instead of IBM MQ. So, when a broker is down, does the Active MQ throws any
error code based on which
it can be deduced that the application needs to retry to reconnect.