activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Reock <Justin.Re...@roguewave.com>
Subject Commercial Support Page
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:01:38 GMT
Hi ActiveMQ community,

I'm wondering who I would need to get in touch with to improve the verbiage on ActiveMQ's
Commercial Support page (http://activemq.apache.org/support.html) for OpenLogic.  Over the
last year, we have ramped up our Commercial Support for ActiveMQ, having delivered our in-house
training to several companies, as well as contributing a couple hundred hours of Consulting
on the project for various enterprises.  This is all aside from the Professional 24x7 SLA
support we offer, and our Developer Support options.  Of the many projects that OpenLogic
provides support for, ActiveMQ is consistently within the top 10 in terms of overall support
tickets processed.

Currently, the wording on the support page reads just "OpenLogic provides support."  We are
hoping to extend this to let users know just what kind of packages we offer, I.e. Professional
Contracting, On-Site Training, and 24x7 Professional and Developer support.

Please let me know whom I can contact to improve our representation on that page.  I spoke
with the Apache webmaster, Mike Drob, and he directed me here to the User List.

Thanks,
Justin Reock

Open Source Solutions Architect
support@openlogic.com|<mailto:support@openlogic.com|> email