activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Reock <Justin.Re...@roguewave.com>
Subject Apache Shiro for SSL in ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:54:40 GMT
Hi all,

I was looking through the available filters for Apache Shiro in 5.10, and I didn't see an
SSLFilter available.  Does this mean that, currently, Apache Shiro cannot be used to manage
the SSL transport connector in ActiveMQ?

If it can be used and I'm just overlooking something, is there any documentation available
outlining how this can be accomplished?  And if not, are there plans to add this functionality?

Thanks!!

-Justin