activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Messages are kept in Pending queue for durable topic subscribers.
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:39:19 GMT
So what happens when the subscriber comes back online?  Are other messages
delivered, just not the ones that were sent while the subscriber was
offline?  After the subscriber comes back online, do you still see those
messages pending in the JMX stats and/or the web console?  In short, you've
told us what doesn't happen, but not what does, which may be why no one
responded to try to help you; give us more information, and someone may
have a suggestion for you.

Also, does this happen reproducibly in a non-production environment where
it would be safe to attach a debugger and step through code without
affecting production?  If so, that may open more avenues for investigating
the issue than if we're stuck with examining log lines and JMX stats.