activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Stats for Virtual Topic
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:36:40 GMT
Sure, that's true.  Or if you're doing this in code, you could parse the
XML of your broker config file to determine that info and output it when
you log the destination.

But I think this would be a useful addition to the JMX MBean attributes;
why don't you submit an enhancement request?  If you're lucky, maybe
someone will implement it in time for 5.11.0?